Arnaud Charlet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The main issue is really with svn status and the handling of versions and
> branches which seems to be quite different and quite disruptive for cvs
> users.

Branches is where we expect the most from SVN, compared to CVS. The wiki
part about management of branches is a little confusing, indeed. I'll try to
reword it to make it easier. There is also a little tool (svnmerge) which
helps managing branches.

If you care elaborating on which your typical cvs procedures for branch
management are (I'd separate release branches from dev branches for
clarity), I can work out for you the correct SVN counterparts, which - I'm
sure - they're going to be more than satisfying.
--
Giovanni Bajo