On the Ada side for 4.1:

- x86-linux is fine, 0 ACATS FAIL on i686 and i486
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00632.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00148.html

- powerpc-darwin doesn't bootstrap => PR 22533, regression from 4.0),
Richard, Eric, Andrew, do you have a status for powerpc-darwin on 4.1?

- three ACATS wrong-code on amd64-linux => PR 20548, regression from 4.0
but it looks like we were lucky before so might not count as a
regression. Note this one affects some other platforms too and some
don't see those FAIL at all on amd64:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00834.html

On other platforms:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00830.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00633.html
powerpc-linux is in good shape.

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00833.html
hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 has some cxg problems, but I don't
know if 4.0 worked at all there.

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00816.html
ia64-linux looks fine (Andreas, could you send me the compressed log,
c36204d FAIL is not filed in bugzilla yet).

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00631.html
s390-ibm-linux-gnu is in good shape (ce3810b is PR 20753 and is also
present on other platforms)

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00663.html
s390x-ibm-linux-gnu (Ulrich, cdd2a01 is unfiled, could you send
me the compressed log).

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00606.html
hppa-linux is in good shape.

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2006-01/msg00635.html
sparc-linux is in good shape.

No 4.1 test result for alpha-linux in january, even for C which has only
4.0 and 4.2 test results. Is there a build problem on this platform?

Laurent