Hi all,

I'm not sure whom to write about the workings of the GCC bugzilla
database, so I'm writing here and CCing Daniel Berlin, since IIRC he
handles part of that work.

I think it would be nice (although not high priority) to remove the
libf2c component in bugzilla, since we don't ship libf2c anymore now
that 3.4 branch is extinct. There are no active bugs in it, the last
open bugs were closed as WONTFIX by Gabriel dos Reis.

Technically, I don't know what will happen to old bugs with this
component, but at least we shouldn't propose that as a component to
people reporting new bugs.

FX