Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2007-01-24, o godz23:26, przez Andrew Pinski:

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:02:19 +0100, Marcin Dalecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

That's largely because individual tests in the test suite are too
long, which in turn is because the tests are testing code at a
per-binary granularity: you have to run all of gcc, or all of one
of the programs invoked by gcc, to do a single test.  (Is that true?
Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

No, they are almost all 1 or 2 functions long, nothing more than 20 lines. The larger testcases are really testing the library parts rather than GCC
itself.

Hugh? I guess this wasn't intentional. But please don't make sentences by abbreviation change
attribution. It makes me look more GCC "innocent" then actually true ...

∎ Marcin Dalecki ∎