On 4/2/07, H. J. Lu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe __declspec in Intel C++ compiler comes from:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dabb5z75.aspx

How is Microsoft documentation, the real documentation for Intel C++
compiler?  Have you seen the Cell language extension document [1]?  We
document everything that is needed to be supported where does
Intel/AMD document those?  I have not seen a document like that for
SSE/3DNow programming at all.

In your patch, you forgot to document that you now accept __declspec
for all x86 targets and the extra attribute you now accept there.  The
documentation for align attribute should have in bold this is only for
__declspec.  You should also mention what __declspecs are supported
because right now you don't mention anything.

[1]
http://www-306.ibm.com/chips/techlib/techlib.nsf/techdocs/30B3520C93F437AB87257060006FFE5E
or
http://cell.scei.co.jp/pdf/Language_Extensions_for_CBEA_v23.pdf