On 4/15/07, Bradley Lucier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you try

../gcc-4.1.2/configure; make bootstrap

on a powerpc-darwin G4 system, then the bootstrap will fail because
the process builds 64-bit multilibs and tries to execute a program
with "xgcc -m64'.

Again this is not magic or rock science, use --disable-mutlilib for
32bit targets that enable 64bit by default even on machines where you
have only run 32bit programs.

I think this has already been fixed on the trunk but I cannot test it
because I don't have access to a darwin machine that I want to
bootstrap on or one with internet access.

There is no magic anyways, it was an automake/libtool bug anyways :)
and not a GCC one :).

-- Pinski