libdecnumber/aclocal.m4:# generated automatically by aclocal 1.9.5 -*-
Autoconf -*-

That's a problem in the last regeneration of this file. I'm CCing M.
Meissner, H. J. Lu and M. Cornea, since they appear to have last
changed this file, although there's no ChangeLog entry for it in their
commit.

PS: it appears that it has been update two days ago by bonzini, and
the new version has been generated with aclocal 1.9.6.

1) To update the generated configure scripts of the tarball before
than distributing it.

It could be done, but there's the risk that an automated process like
that might introduce problems. I'd be more in favour of a nightly
tester that check the "Generated by" headers to see if anything has an
unexpected version number.

2) Or to remove the non-updated configure scripts.

That's a annoyance, because it would require the autotools to build
the GCC source, which is inconvenient.

FX