On May 9, 2007, at 2:33 PM, Steven Bosscher wrote:
On 5/9/07, Mike Stump <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In ipa-type-escape.c we have:

 /* Return either TYPE if this is first time TYPE has been seen an
    compatible TYPE that has already been processed.  */

I'd fix it, if I knew I knew what it meant.  either, an and that are
the things that are confusing to me.

Your message is itself also a bit confusing.

You find the sentence well written and understandable? That utterance isn't part of the standard language gcc is written in. Maybe a short video will help you understand at least one aspect that is wrong:

  http://tinyurl.com/2zgrch

:-)  Another thing that appears wrong is:

  compatible TYPE

it should be:

  compatible type

as near as I can tell.