"Venkatesan Jeevanandam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> DISCLAIMER:
> This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be
> privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and
> defects. MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for
> any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from
> within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
> please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your
> system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in
> part is strictly prohibited.Please note that e-mails are susceptible to
> change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or
> incomplete transmission.
> E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for
> viruses and defects. While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in
> place checks to minimize the risks, MindTree will not be responsible for any
> viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within
> MindTree or outside.

Please do not send messages with this sort of disclaimer to the
gcc.gnu.org mailing lists.  They are against list policy
(http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html).  If you are unable to remove the
disclaimer from e-mail sent from your company, then I recommend using
a free web-based e-mail account.  Thanks.

(Also your message was inappropriate for the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing
list.  Try [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Ian