On 7/18/07, Venkatesan Jeevanandam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am working on the testsuite for a new crosscompiler hosted on x86
Platform,

While performing execute test using gcc testsuite,

I am getting the error message in execute test
/tmp/20000112-1.x0: /tmp/20000112-1.x0: cannot execute binary file

I know, have to use cross compiler simulator, for executing
$Arch-sim /tmp/20000112-1.x0

But I don't know where to mention this configuration.

Since you havent mentioned anything about your .exp file in
dejagnu/baseboards, I am assuming you havent already written one.
Therefore you will  need to write a  .exp file ( e.g arm-sim.exp) file
and put it in the dejagnu/baseboards directory. Then while doing make
check-gcc pass it using the RUNTESTLFAG command line argument.
Typically,
$> make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=<arch>-sim"

HTH,
Pranav