Mark Mitchell wrote:
When I sent out the notice about GCC 4.2.2 RC1, I failed to note the GCC
4.2 branch should now be considered slushy; please get my explicit
approval before check-in.  Obviously, there was no way anyone could have
known that, so if things have been checked in since the announcement
that's fine; I'll review what's happened and decide what to do.

Sorry -- I didn't see your message until after I had applied a few Xtensa-specific patches on the branch yesterday. Anyway, I hope these patches can make it into 4.2.2; if you have concerns or questions about them, let me know if I can help by providing more information.

--Bob