On 29/09/2007, Mark Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> GCC 4.2.2 RC2 is now available from:
>
>   ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/4.2.2-RC-20070927y
>
> If you want to help test this release candidate, please download files
> from the directory given above, rather than checking out from SVN, so
> that we can catch any packaging problems.  If you find problems,
> please file them in the GCC bug-tracker.  See:
>
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html
>
> for instructions regarding fixing bugs.  You may CC: me on the bug
> report, but please do not send mail directly to me about problems.
>
> If all goes to plan, I will make the final GCC 4.2.2 release next
> week.

[ I posted this before but I think you missed it. Otherwise let me
know. I don't want to be annoying. ]

Would you consider the patch in
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2007-09/msg01735.html before the
release?

Also, the script that generates the release is supposed to generate
the install documents but, that doesn't seem to be working because GCC
4.0.0 and GCC 4.1.0 contained a lot of HTML files in INSTALL/.
However, the HTML files are missing in GCC 4.2.0 and in this GCC 4.2.2
RC2.

Cheers,

Manuel.