On 12/7/07 1:09 PM, J.C. Pizarro wrote:

Do you permit me a question for you?

   "Are important the suggestions?"

   J.C.Pizarro

JC,

The problem that many of us have with your responses is that they are almost always content-free. You do not seem to grasp the basic principles of the issues that you write about. Your responses are purely an amalgamation of very basic terms that you seem to have gotten from books/papers.

We *all* know those things. We generally take that for granted. So, when you offer only that information, you are not contributing anything to the discussion. You are just adding noise.

The problem is that over time, people stop listening to you and then when you eventually do have an actual contribution, nobody will listen to it, because people will already be too tired of arguing with you.

Just a suggestion. Maybe you *do* have something useful to contribute, it's just hard to see what it might be.

Diego.