According to http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libiberty/Using.html:

> Passing --enable-install-libiberty to the configure script when building |libiberty| causes the header files and archive library to be installed when make install is run

When I run make install against the current svn libiberty code, obstack.h doesn't get installed.

I'm cross-compiling for Win32 (via ./configure --host=i586-mingw32msvc --prefix=/usr/i586-mingw32msvc --enable-install-libiberty), specifically because I want the obstack functionality missing on this platfrom.

Is the omission of obstack.h a mistake, or by design? If by design, what is the reason?

Thanks,

Phil