existing branches, and how to smoothly transition between a
concept-enabled standard library and the current libstdc++.

This will take place:

Thursday, January 24, 2008
10:00 am EST / 15:00 UTC

In order to secure enough lines for the teleconference, I'm asking
interested participants to RSVP to me privately. I will send out
call-in details 24hrs in advance, so please respond by then.

I plan to write up the minutes of this discussion and post them on the
gcc list for archiving and post-call discussion.

best,
benjamin