Hello Everyone,
    I am currently working with GCC 4.0.2 (The OpenRISC port).

    Is it possible to add extra instructions (for example, NOPS) into
the instruction ready list. Is it possible for me to do it in
TARGET_MACHINE_SCHED_REORDER2? I tried to just do the following

rtx new_insn = gen_nop();
Insert_Into_List(ready_list, new_insn);

return *n_ready;

But it is complaining sometime later in the scheduler that it is not
able to find the basic block info for the new_insn (the one I inserted).
Can someone please help me with this? Am I forgetting to set any extra
variable?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to ask me if you need additional clarification

Thanks,

Balaji V. Iyer.

--

Balaji V. Iyer