Daniel Berlin wrote:
I put my version of the gcc conversion (which has all branches but no
tags) at git://gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc.git and set a script up to update
it appropriately.

Note that i will not announce this anywhere until someone steps
forward to actually maintain it because i do not know GIT.  Neither of
the people who volunteered have done it even after repeated prodding
:(
(I don't mean to shame them, i am simply pointing out that it appears
we need new volunteers)

Yes, unfortunately I don't seem to find much time to dedicate
to this lately.  Sorry, I'm overwhelmed by higher priority
things at this time :-(

--
  \___/
  |___|    Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/