You would not want a lawyer designing a compiler, so why...

Honestly, this is not helping. This is a technological forum and this
is not a technological issue but a legal one. So, even if you knew a
lawyer who wishes to help and work with the FSF to address the legal
issue, this is not the right mailing list. You/he/she should contact
the FSF and the SFLC instead.

Thanks,

Manuel.