Hello Everyone,
    I am trying to add a specialized RTL into GCC. The main point of
this RTL is to add specialized instructions during scheduling (so there
is no specific regions such as every basic block or every function
beginning/end where I can predict ahead of time before scheduling to
insert).  So what are the steps necessary for me to acomplish this?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Balaji V. Iyer.

PS. Please CC me in your response since I am not subscribed to this
mailing list.

--

Balaji V. Iyer
PhD Candidate,