Hello,

I'm a young developer, with very strong knowledge about programming, especially
C++. I am working to one of my greatest projects. I'm building up a framework
that can create native Win32 applications, console applications, and
provides intelligent and efficient classes to manage different types of data.

Since this framework is a set of classes, templates and functions, I need a
compiler to "bring it to life". I want to create my own programming
environment,including a class browser (for the framework), a header manager (to
include / exclude components), and detailed documentation. I want to SELL this
software, so there's going to be a problem. I can't make my own compiler, and
free compilers, usually should not be comercialized.

I want an advice, or an approvement to include GCC in my program (of course,
mentioning it). I would also like to know if there are several compilers that
can be "comercialized" this way. I do not intend to sell any free compiler. I
am not going to provide any source code from my framework (only ".lib" and
".h"). I can't provide just the headers and a lib, or something, because I
don't know what differences may exist between the compilers.

Please answer me at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Chris