On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:17:52AM +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Hi,
> > Should this be XFAILed on powerpc64-apple-darwin9?
> A patch doing that is essentially preapproved if you can confirm that in
> the meanwhile the malloc bug (Radar 3884894) has been fixed for
> i386-apple-darwin and not for powerpc64-apple-darwin. Can you do that?
>
> Thanks,
> Paolo.

Paolo,
   The 27_io/ios_base/storage/2.cc test case has also failed for
on i686-apple-darwin9 at -m64 for as long as I can recall...

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2008-11/msg01712.html

Does anyone here have full developer ADC access? If so, could
someone check to see if a radar was ever opened for the failures
at -m64 for this testcase and if this might have been fixed in
the newer Xcode releases that contain gcc-4.2?
                   Jack