Kai Tietz writes:
>I am very interested to learn, which parts in calling convention aren't
>implemented for w64?

Well, maybe I'm missing something but I can't any see code in GCC for
generating prologues, epilogues and unwind tables in the format required
by the Windows x64 ABI.

        http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/tawsa7cb.aspx

>I am a bit curious, as I found that the unwind mechanism of Windows
>itself working quite well on gcc compiled code, so I assumed, that the
>most important parts of its calling convention are implemented.

How exactly are you testing this?  Without SEH support Windows wouldn't
ordinarily ever need to unwind through GCC compiled code.  I assumed
that's why it was never implemented.

                                Ross Ridge