Hi,

I have SLES9 and Linux-2.6.5-7.97 kernel install on i586 intel 32 bit machine. The compiler is gcc-c++3.3.3-43.24. I want to upgrade to GCC4.3.2. My question are: Would this upgrade work with SLES9? Would the files be installed in the standard location. I am having segmentation error just to open a file in one program (i.e. inFileObj.open(filename; ) and in another similar codes. However, the file open but before it read to the end of file segmentation error again. Also, there are many other cook book examples that this compiler gives problems.

Thanks for your help