On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

> I tried to send the message below to the list, without subscribing.  It
> was thus rejected.  I then tried to send it to you off-list, which your
> mail server doesn't like either, due to unblock.secureserver.net.  Would
> you please forward it for me?  I have no intention to subscribe to yet
> another mailing list, nor to debug mail server issues from my provider,
> if they want feedback then they should *please* setup gmane.org or
> another gateway.
>
> Thanks, and sorry everyone else for bothering you,
> Ralf

Ralf, thanks for your help, I forwarded your report.

The MPC developers have kindly adjusted their mailing list to allow
unsubscribed people to post.  So if anyone was reluctant to join their
list, you can now send your results without worrying.

http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/mpc-discuss/2009-March/000104.html

                Thanks,
                --Kaveh