> > Yes, I would mind, because it's not MY issue, but RMS's! I don't want
> > to speculate why RMS might not want to use C++
>
> That is non argument: RMS has not not contributed any executable
> code for GCC, and even less the C++ front-end, for YEARS now.

What does that have to do with expressing philosophical beliefs about how
software development should be done?  You don't lose the right to stop
doing that about a project you run just because you haven't written any
code for a while!  Many managers in software companies haven't written code
for years but routinely make decision on language choices for projects and
expect their subordinates to follow those decisions.

> and it's acceptable for Ada, but for not for C++.

I think RMS's position might well have been different if the question
were restricted to the C++ front end instead of the core compiler.