Status
======

Release Candidate 1 has been released today.  The branch remains
open under the usual release branch rules; it is open for regression
and documentation fixes only, but please be very conservative at this
point in deciding what changes are needed before the 4.4.0 release
and what can wait until after that release.

The licensing changes have been backported to the branch already
and we currently have 78 serious regressions, which is below 100
and zero P1 regressions, so there are no further obstackles in releasing
GCC 4.4.0 soon.  Given that the waiting for the license changes has
been long, I hope people had a lot of time to test 4.4 and so the
Release Candidate testing period can be relatively short.
If nothing serious is reported, I'd like to release 4.4.0 next week.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #     Change from Last Report
P1                0     +- 0
P2               77     -  2
P3                1     -  2
Total            78     -  4

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2009-03/msg00397.html

The next status report will be sent by Joseph.