Richard Guenther wrote:
On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Roberto Bagnara <bagn...@cs.unipr.it> wrote:
Last but not least, GMP 4.3.0 was released a few hours after
PPL 0.10.1 with a change that is not backward compatible and
that affects the PPL.  Summing up, I think the only solution
is to release PPL 0.10.2 during the weekend.

You mean the inability to verify the version requirement?

hecking for the GMP library version 4.1.3 or above... no
configure: error: Cannot find GMP version 4.1.3 or higher.
GMP is the GNU Multi-Precision library:
see http://www.swox.com/gmp/ for more information.
When compiling the GMP library, do not forget to enable the C++ interface:
add --enable-cxx to the configuration options.

which is what I get after updating to GMP 4.3.0.

Precisely.  This is due to the fact that, starting from GMP version 4.3.0
the `gmp_version' variable always contains three parts (major, minor,
patchlevel).  In previous versions the patchlevel was omitted if it was 0.
This change broke our GMP detection procedure.

--
Prof. Roberto Bagnara
Computer Science Group