Hi All,

This may be a dumb question, but I'm having difficulty finding the answer to
this.

I'm working on a back-end and I have a function being called for the
FUNCTION_ARG macro, and in that function I need to find out the attributes of
the called function as this will affect the calling convention. I've tried
looking at many of the other ports to see if anyone else is doing anything
similar but so far I haven't found any other port that does that.

Could someone could point me in the right direction to do this?

Thanks,
Eric Weddington