Ralf Wildenhues ha scritto:
* Angelo Graziosi wrote on Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 09:59:35AM CEST:
Dave Korn ha scritto:
Angelo Graziosi wrote:

...are the files with an '*' in their names, like libstdc++*-gdb.py,
allowed on Cygwin?
 No, it's a glob match, the makefile expects there to be something to match
that pattern but there isn't so the shell returns it verbatim instead of
expanding it.
Do you mean that the '*' there is a wild character? Hmm... on
GNU/Linux the file installed is _exactly_ libstdc++*-gdb.py,

But only if you do a DESTDIR install, right?

Indeed. In a 'make install' it installed 'libstdc++.a-gdb.py', which looks right!

(Now I am rebuilding with your patch... In about 2 hours we will get the result)

Thanks,
Amgelo.

That's the bug.

Cheers,