Status
======

The trunk is in Stage 1.  Stage 1 will end on Sep 30th.  After Stage 1
Stage 3 follows with only bugfixes and no new features allowed.
Stage 3 will end Nov 30th.

Since the last status report we have merged the VTA branch and pieces
of the LTO branch.  The named address-spaces changes are still pending
review but I expect it to be merged before the end of Stage 1.
The rest of the LTO branch will be merged last, which practically
means after Stage 1 is over.  Thus, starting Oct 1st the trunk will
be frozen for the LTO merge and I'll announce Stage 3 once the merge
is completed.

There are still new ports pending review and approval.  As usual
new ports can be accepted also during Stage 3.

We've been accumulating quite a number of P1 bugs.  Entering Stage 3
should allow to improve considerably here in a short time.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #     Change from Last Report
--------        ---     -----------------------
P1               22     + 6
P2              111     + 7
P3                6     + 6
Total           139     +19

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2009-08/msg00427.html

The next report will be sent by me announcing Stage 3 begin.

--
Richard Guenther <rguent...@suse.de>
Novell / SUSE Labs