> Hi,
>
> you also might want to take a look at the Graphite project.
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Graphite where we do loop optimizations and
> automatic parallelization based on the polytop model. If you need any
> help feel free to ask.
>
> Tobias

Hi,

This seems to be quite interesting and challenging.Moreover,it is very
close to what we are trying to achieve as well (on a small scale that
is).I have started preliminary reading on the polytope model and the
working of GRAPHITE. I will ask you if i face any doubts.It would be
nice to contribute to this project.

For the starters, can you tell me if GRAPHITE also does source to
source transformations or otherwise to optimize??Coz i had read
somewhere else that the polyhedral model used source to source
transformations.

--
cheers
sandy