Hey Dave,

What OS are you bootstrapping on, and with which compiler/version? (Cygwin, I assume, but you never know ;>)

I haven't been able to bootstrap for a few weeks, but no one answered my email for help (which probably got lost in the kernel-related fighting):
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2009-11/msg00476.html

The code in question definitely looks like the uninitialized warning (reported as error) is valid. I'm surprised no one else has been seeing this, unless they aren't bootstrapping using 4.4.1 or above.

Any help is appreciated -- I really want to get cracking on testing 4.5.

Thanks!

--
tangled strands of DNA explain the way that I behave.
http://www.clock.org/~matt