Hi,

I'm fixing some compiler errors when configuring with --enable-build-with-cxx, and ran into a curious line of code that may indicate a bug:

static unsigned int
rest_of_handle_combine (void)
{
  int rebuild_jump_labels_after_combine;

  df_set_flags (DF_LR_RUN_DCE + DF_DEFER_INSN_RESCAN);
 // ...
}

The DF_* values are from the df_changeable_flags enum, whose values are typically used in logical and/or operations for masking purposes. As such, I'm guessing the author may have meant to do:
  df_set_flags (DF_LR_RUN_DCE & DF_DEFER_INSN_RESCAN);

I could have just added the explicit cast necessary to silence the gcc-as-cxx warning I was running into, but I wanted to be a good citizen :)

Any pointers are appreciated,
Thanks!

--
tangled strands of DNA explain the way that I behave.
http://www.clock.org/~matt