I noticed while filing a PR that we have a keyword for:

non-weak        Only affects targets which do not support weak symbols.

  I'd like to ask (Dan?) if we can add a new one along similar lines:

non-elf         Only affects non-ELF targets.

  As an inevitable side-effect of the fact that linux is the most popular GCC
platform and the one where most development work takes place, we do suffer
from the occasional all-the-world's-an-ELF-ism.  There's usually a way of
making GCC DTRT on other formats by other means, so I think this category
would be useful.

  How about it?

    cheers,
      DaveK