Hi,
I have no idea what you would like to achieve by this?  I assume that
you want to add aliases to given declaration without actually creating
alias DECLs, just assembler symbol names.

But without the DECLs there would be absolutely no way to reffer to these
within current unit, so I guess cgraph don't need to care about them much
(i.e. they can just be some list assigned to node or decl).
But then I don't see how this will work with LTO, so it seems that creating
real aliases should work better?

Honza