Hi,

I'm looking at this FIXME in cp/typeck2.c.

      /* FIXME: Ordered removal is O(1) so the whole function is
         worst-case quadratic. This could be fixed using an aside
         bitmap to record which elements must be removed and remove
         them all at the same time. Or by merging
         split_non_constant_init into process_init_constructor_array,
         that is separating constants from non-constants while building
         the vector.  */
      VEC_ordered_remove (constructor_elt, CONSTRUCTOR_ELTS (init),
                          idx);

It seems there is no VEC function which can use a bitmap to do a ordered multiple remove. Did I miss something or I have to write one?

Regards,
--
Jie Zhang
CodeSourcery