Hi All,

I have tried to write some peephole patterns and I now have some
questions regarding the way it is working.

1. Is that true that if I try to match in the pattern two insns and in
my code between these insns there is another insn which does not have
any dependency connection to the other two, Is that true that the
peephole would not match in this case? (i.e. the insns to match must
come in the code in sequential order with no other insns between
them)?

2. I saw that the peephole2 pass is done after IRA. Many peepholes are
practically useless after register allocating.
Is it possible to run it before IRA? Is it possible to run it several times?

Thanks, Roy.