On Tue, 2010-05-18 at 18:30 +0100, Jon Beniston wrote:

> Is it possible to update the multilib combinations supported by GCC after it
> has been built?

I don't know for sure, but I would guess and imagine that it is not
possible. The intuition is that multilib-ness is really a matter of
choosing the target system, and you certainly cannot use a compiled GCC
for a target which you did not configure the compiler for.

But perhaps I might be completely wrong (however, x86 & x86-64 are quite
different beasts).

Cheers.