徐持恒 wrote:

I have FUD on the use of "advanced" C++ features like template(even
standard template), namespace, exceptions. This is partly because my
favorite source code analyzer can not handle them properly. I have
tried to use my favorite source code analyzer to analyze LLVM source
code, which use C++ standard template aggressively, the result is not
ideal . I also have tried to use it to analyze Open64 source code,
which does not use template, the result is much better .It would be
nice if there are another template-free encapsulation over standard
template.  For example, an template-free container encapsulating
standard container template.

It's a pity to exclude namespaces, the advantage of breaking the
single-big-namespace model are evident.