On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 23:35 +0200, Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:
> On 28 June 2010 23:25, Tobias Burnus <bur...@net-b.de> wrote:
> >
> > Can we - if possible - concentrate again at improving GCC and its
> > infrastructure rather than doing this phantom debate? In case of
> > Nightstrike, we have an active tester and thus contributor to especially
> > MinGW64, who is also willing to work on updating Bugzilla - I do not see
> > any reason to deter him from doing this.
>
> Agreed. Thanks for writing this.

My public apologies; I probably misunderstood most of the debate
(and I am not a native English speaker, and even with the help of a
dictionnary, I don't understand all the implicit parts of messages)

I am glad that Nightstrike (and I ignored that) contribute to MinGW64 (a
task I consider very difficult).

Cheers.