Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

> Do you think it is only my misunderstanding (as everyone noticed, my
> English language is poor since it is not my native language), or a bug
> of the gengtype documentation, or a bug in gengtype code? Can several
> GTY tags appear for the same union component as I thought previously?

The gengtype code assumes only the single tag case. It is possible to
extend it to handle several tags, but I'm not sure if it's worth the
effort (look at the tagid variable in the gengtype.c:walk_type). I
guess that a patch for documentation to clear up this confusion would
be accepted quickly, would you mind producing one?

--
Laurynas