Nils Schlemminger wrote:
  Am 08.07.2010 10:49, schrieb Jonathan Wakely:
On 8 July 2010 07:12, Nils Schlemminger wrote:
  Am 08.07.2010 00:56, schrieb Jonathan Wakely:
The usage is correct in "standardese" and English.
My dictionary gives one definition of "integral" as "denoting a number
that is an integer".

Thats correct but not all non native speaker know that. The word integer is
more common.
But in the C++ standard "integral expression" is more common.

Ok point. But shall the writers of the C++ standard read the document or all developers on the world? Trust me not all c++ programmers had read the standard.

I think integral expression is perfectly clear, and preferable