Quoting Ian Lance Taylor <i...@google.com>:

Joern Rennecke <amyl...@spamcop.net> writes:

Before I go and make all these target changes & test them, is there at
least agreemwent that this is the right approach, i.e replacing
CUMULATIVE_ARG *
with void *, and splitting up x_rtl into two variables.

I don't know how we want to get there, but it seems to me that the place
we want to end up is with the target hooks defined to take an argument
of type struct cumulative_args * (or a better name if we can think of
one).  We could consider moving the struct definition into CPU.c, and
having the target structure just report the size, or perhaps a combined
allocation/INIT_CUMULATIVE_ARGS function.

Ian