On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 19:44, Joseph S. Myers <jos...@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2011, Diego Novillo wrote:
>
>> 1- Rietveld always send the patch sent to it to gcc-patches@ (provided
>> the submitter added gcc-patches to the CC list).
>
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2011-01/msg02069.html> appears to be a
> patch sent using this system where it failed to include the patch in the
> message to gcc-patches.

Hm, yes.  I hadn't noticed it because I'm not actually used to the
patch being included (we conduct reviews on the web interface
directly).  The issue is with the length of the original patch.  If
it's too long, it will not include it in the initial message.

I am updating the wiki documentation to address this problem.  The
patch will have to be sent in a separate message, if we want it to
show up on the list.

Diego.