"Paulo J. Matos" <pocma...@gmail.com> writes:

> There are some flags that are needed by the target to build libgcc2. I
> am keeping those in TARGET_LIBGCC2_FLAGS. However, compilation is
> failed even before the building begins because configure fails. While
> trying to compile test programs configure is using
> TARGET_LIBGCC2_FLAGS.
>
> This seems odd to say the list.
>
> Anything else that I need to set so that TARGET_LIBGCC2_FLAGS is also
> used by configure?

You are saying that configure is using TARGET_LIBGCC2_FLAGS, but that
you want to set something so that it uses TARGET_LIBGCC2_FLAGS?  Are you
missing a "not" in there somewhere?  Or do I misunderstand?

Is it libgcc/configure that is failing?  If so it sounds like you want
to set MULTILIB_EXTRA_OPTS, per your earlier question.

Ian