On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 09:09 +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > On further thinking about this, I have a feeling this may have something
> > to do with the Private1 field of the unwind_exception, but I'm not too
> > sure how yet.
>
> For sure, adding a couple of fields on the Ada side that don't exist on the C
> side is highly suspicious.  Better get rid of them in any case I'd think.

Aye, then the Ada side doesn't build. Can you see what it is I'm
missing? I can't say I truly understand this code, especially that in
raise-gcc.c. I do understand there are 2 phases, but I have to say the
code as the documentation (even where there is docs) is still very
cryptic.

I'm beginning to think the whole of a-exexpr-gcc needs to be extracted
into 2 distinct files, a-exexpr-gcc (normal GCC EH - as it is) and
a-exexpr-gcc-arm (ARM EABI EH).

Thanks,
Luke.