Hi,

My target has arithmetic instruction whose operands can ONLY be memory
(offseted, post/pre inc, ...).

For example 'add' can only have a memory operand as its first operand :

add mem($C1), $C2, $C3

I tried to simply write the addsi3 pattern with using memory_operand as
predicate for operand 2 but gcc often (always?) tries to use a register instead
of memory and finally send the error message :

unrecognizable insn :
set (reg:SI 0) (plus:SI (reg SI 1) (reg SI 2))

Is it possible to define arithmetic standard parttern with operands matched by
memory_operand only ? How ?
Maybe I forgot a important MACRO in may <target>.h ?

        Regards,

                Selim