On 10/27/2011 04:55 AM, Richard Guenther wrote:

I am really expecting this branch to be merged for 4.7. The current
status is very presentable IMHO.
If you get (or already got) ack from maintainers covering the areas you
touch then I am fine with merging this branch for 4.7 from a RM point
of view.  You do not have too much time left though, see my upcoming
status report.

Yeah, I forgot to mention in the original note, either bkoz or rth approved pretty much everything on this branch before it got checked in.

I'll sync with Aldy, I suspect we'll try to merge it in monday Oct 31. that give me a little time to wrap a couple of little things up. I'll confirm once we sort it out.

Andrew