Hi All,

I am a new joinee to this group and a C/C++ developer for around 2
yrs. What interest me most is gcc / gcov combination output. It list
the code execution details.

Is there a possibility that gcc build binaries can print file
name:line number <code> of the code it is executing at run time.
Something like gcov produces after code execution but has to be in
order of execution to benefit projects build from more than one source
code unit. So can the gcov part be built by default and results be
available at runtime in sequence of execution.

Does this requires modification of gcc code - any pointers would help me a lot?

Regards,
Prakash