On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Richard Guenther
<richard.guent...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM, NightStrike <nightstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Did you need to paste hundreds of lines of the warning to ask the question?
>>>
>>> Did you try adding -Wno-switch-enum to the build flags?
>>
>> I was asking if that could be disabled by default, so that it wouldn't
>> have to be manually added to the build flags each time, since the
>> massive warnings are intentional.
>
> I don't see them.
>
> Richard.

Hmm..  Looking closer, it seems that these occur on our cygwin hosted
buildbots running gcc 3.4.4.  Was the enum switch warning moved out of
-Wall in later versions of gcc?  This happens during make all-gcc,
which should still be using the host compiler in a cross compiler
configuration.